• Brushettas: Slices of toasted bread served with a soft combination of fresh vegetables such as tomato, spring onions and basil seasoned in a Provenal style covered with cheese.
• Pumpkin soup: Delightful creamy soup made of roast pumpkins cooked in a mix of herbs, such as oregano, coriander and basil; and presented with a hint of honey.
• Cordon bleu: Delicious chicken breast filled with ham and mozzarella cheese coated with breadcrumbs and deep fired, presented with roast potatoes with a mustard creamy sauce.
• Banana Flambéed: Delicious local dessert made of banana fried in butter and flamb with white wine presented with a white chocolate creamy sauce and sprinkle with cashew nuts.
• One Drink: One Cup of House Wine, glass of Beer or Soft Drink
• After meal: Coffee or Tea.Back to Home